- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced roasted garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In blender, combine the mustard, herbs, garlic, shallots, honey, and broth (or water).
- Process on low speed until the garlic is incorporated.
- With the blender on, slowly pour in the balsamic vinegar and olive oil through the hole in the lid.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Store leftover dressing in refrigerator up to 3 days in an airtight container.
Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons
Carbohydrates: 2-5 grams