One head of cabbage
Olive oil, 3 Tablespoons, divided
Sea salt & Pepper, to taste
Garlic powder, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Slice one head of cabbage into 1/4-1/2 inch thick circles.
3. Coat a flat baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil/
4. Lay the cabbage circles on the baking sheet.
5. Brush the tops with additional 2 tablespoons olive oil.
6. Sprinkle with sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
7. Roast in 400 degree oven for 30-40 minutes. The middle should be tender, and the edges browning. A crunchy taste is desired, but do a taste test to find your desired crunchiness.