Who would have ever thought that chocolate chip cookies without white flour and sugar or eggs, could taste so good, but these chocolate chip cookies* are to die for. Thank goodness, though, you won’t have to die from eating these since they are made with healthier ingredients than traditional chocolate chip cookies that promote inflammation and high blood sugar. They also are a lot easier to make and you won’t be spending hours in the kitchen. I recently made a batch for my family and barely managed to have one for myself. Try taking a batch of these with you to your next holiday party. You will get rave reviews, and you will have at least one healthier party option to choose from.
When you are ready to GET Balanced, Fit & Slim, I can show you how to easily incorporate treats like this into your daily diet. Contact me to get started!
Grainless Chocolate Chip Cookies*
2 cups almond flour (I either use Bob’s Red Mill or I process my own almonds to make my own almond flour)
1/4 cup coconut oil
3 tbsp maple syrup
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp vanilla extract
8 tbsp dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together almond meal, salt, and baking soda, then add the coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
3. Fold in the dark chocolate chips, then drop batter by a rounded tablespoon onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees F, until the edges are golden brown.
5. Allow to cool on the pan for 10 minutes, then serve warm or allow to cool to room temperature.
Makes 24 cookies
Serving Size: 1 cookie
12.7 grams fat (healthy fat)
8 grams carbohydrate
4 grams protein
3.3 grams saturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
51 mg sodium
69% fat (healthy fat)
* More great grainless recipes at: https://detoxinista.com